JobsABILITY is a project owned by National Disability Services (NDS).
The Australian Privacy Principles set minimum standards covering the legitimate use of personal information. JobsABILITY is committed to complying with those Principles.
JobsABILITY only collects personal information:
- which is given voluntarily; and,
- which will be stored securely on NDS’s internal databases.
When in possession or control of a record containing personal information, JobsABILITY will ensure that:
- the record is protected against loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclose, by such steps as it is reasonable in the circumstances to take;
- if it is necessary for that record to be given to a person in connection with the provision of a service to NDS, everything reasonable will be done to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of that record.
JobsABILITY will not disclose such personal information to a third party:
- without the individual’s consent; or,
- unless that disclosure is required or authorised by or under law.
Under no circumstances will JobsABILITY sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing personal information.